Internship Supply Chain
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Euromaster active
View all jobs Internship Supply Chain active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
You are currently studying or you are a fresh graduate? Are you eager to transfer your theoretical knowledge into action?
Join our Supply Chain team - Euromaster Business Services!
Being the shared service center for Europe, our company is a dynamic pace work environment, the perfect place to grow and expand your skills.
The internship is a full time 6 month long program, starting with September, full 8 hour/day, but we are be flexible to adapt to your needs.
- University studies or Economic studies in progress or graduated;
- Fluency in English;
- Good with numbers;
- MS Office (beginner);
- Good communication skills.
As intern in the Supply Chain team your will participated tot he following activities:
- Support your colleagues on different supply chain related activities;
- Manage the daily cancellations of the orders with central warehouse availability;
- Check the daily stock profile replenishment done to POS and provide a status to each country;
- Calculates the daily replenishment volumes for POS;
- Create purchase orders in related systems;
- Create and keep the actual procedures updated.