Internship Data Management - French Speaker
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Euromaster active
View all jobs Internship Data Management - French Speaker active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
You are currently studying or you are a fresh graduate? Are you eager to transfer your theoretical knowledge into action?
Join our Data Management team - Euromaster Business Services!
Being the shared service center for Europe, our company is a dynamic pace work environment, the perfect place to grow and expand your skills.
The internship is a full time 6 month long program, starting with September, full 8 hour/day, but we are be flexible to adapt to your needs.
- University studies or Economic studies in progress or graduated;
- Fluency in English and French;
- Excel knowledge, nice to have;
- Attention to details;
- Analytical and logical thinking.
As an Intern in our Data Management team, your will be involved in the following activities:
- Customer creation/update, inactivation/reactivation, block/unblock, periodically data cleaning, ad-hoc reports;
- Documenting and updating in real time the procedures;
- Sharing the knowledge within the team and also with the other departments involved in the end-to-end process;
- Understanding the business context and the specificity of each country;
- Checking the data quality, performed within the team, ensuring that tasks are created in time and with the right level of accuracy in all the applications used.