1st Level Assurance Engineer
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- understanding of technical concepts related to 2G/3G/4G mobile network
- bachelor degree in a technical field (finished or in course)
- advanced level of Spanish or Italian language
- medium-advanced level of English language
- availability to work in night shifts
- no work experience required
- network surveillance, 1st level restoration and preventative maintenance
- work with the application for trouble ticket management
- follow-up on incidents, registered but not solved, escalated to next level support
- interpret / understand technical information and prepares technical documentation
- ensures first level support, preparation and consolidation of all changes performed in own competence domain area
- accountable to create a trouble ticket for any fault in the network and takes responsibility that WLA/SLA objectives that are meet
- the opportunity to develop in one of the greatest names in the industry
- the opportunity to learn and become a lvl 2 support engineer
- meal tickets
- flexible schedule
- private medical insurance
- Benefit platform
- Bonuses and
- pay rises