Employer Branding and Communication Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Employer Branding and Communication Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
What distinguishes you?
- Masters and Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or some related field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience.
- Strong organizational, scheduling, and project management skills; ability to handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, positive attitude, willing and interested in problem solving and continuous improvement.
- High proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Excellent computer operating skills MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Communication and team-orientation
- Reliable and good working attitude
- Able to work in a group setting with people of diverse backgrounds
- Digital marketing and communication expertise is a plus (including social content and strategy)
Your contribution to something big
- Designs and organize internal company events and initiate new events together with the HR Recruitment team
- Develops new sourcing approaches and employee retention strategies
- Serves as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
- Generates content for advertising materials, internal articles, online and social media
- Planning and ordering the promotional materials needed for internal or external events according to budget and needs (posters, flyers, give-aways etc.)
- Prepare all necessary materials for the events: contract, location, transportation, accommodation, recruiting booth, etc.
- Support for University collaboration programs
- Coordinate multidisciplinary teams for certain activities