Trainer Wanted - Wizz Air Project
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
We are looking for a new Trainer in Bucharest or Sibiu for Wizz Air project!
Before applying, you should familiarize yourself with our expectations:
- Proficiency in English is mandatory;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in performing / coordinating trainings, support activities, quality and/or other training related activities
- Passion for people's development, eager to develop, dynamically, emanate positive energy and focus on results;
- Orientation towards people;
- Innovative and solution focused;
- Creativity and initiative;
- Good Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint knowledge;
- Analytical, structured thinking;
- Responsible and trustworthy.
As a Trainer you will:
- Creates, facilitates, organizes and provides training programs / workshops and team development interventions at company level;
- Creates and improves materials / documentation for training;
- Engages in the planning and organization of professional development of employees;
- Performs follow-up activities to complete the training / workshop programs to assess the impact and effectiveness of the training / workshop;
- Develop and implement monitoring systems to ensure the continued development of work skills and skills acquired as a result of delivered trainings / workshops;
- Develop and implement testing methods to assess employee progress during the training period;
- Creates and distributes performance reports (e.g., Reporting, statistics,) and training analyzes; - Monitor training feedback to create targeted interventions on identified needs;
- Direct involvement in organizing external sessions and liaising with external suppliers;
- Manages the Learning Management System, e-learning platforms and develops strategies to increase engagement;
- Will be involved in needs analysis and diagnosis (collaborates with HR Business Partner);
- Becoming involved with the L & D Coordinator in the Performance Management System processes, Talent Management and Succession Planning;
-You will be one of the main stakeholders in developing the company's trainers.
What we offer:
- Competitive financial package;
- Rewards, incentives & benefits according to your performance and involvement;
- Working in a young, friendly and multicultural environment with a motivated, professional and result oriented team;
- Subscription to medical services ;
- Professional work environment in a fast growing company with international career opportunities.