1st level assurance engineer with Italian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile 1st level assurance engineer with Italian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
Randstad is seeking 1st Level Assurance Engineers for the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators.
- advanced English language skills;
- experience in technical support projects or background studies in the technical area;
- able to monitor and maintain an organisation's systems and networks;
- responsible for diagnosing any network faults;
- able to solve the issues either by chat/email or by phone;
- work in day or night shift, but should in all cases be capable to do a regular flexible shift (to cover illness, vacation, training etc);
- availability for travel.
This role is responsible for:
- the coordination, support, management and execution of 1st Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels;
- interfaces: primarily interacts with FO engineers and BO engineers, customer technical staff, Incident Managers, Technical Coordinators and Line Manager
- work in an international environment, with customers and suppliers;
- medical insurance