Accounts Receivable Analyst - Portuguese
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Advanced level of English and Portuguese;
- Good MS Office knowledge;
- Basic analytical skills;
- Process oriented;
- 1+ years of related experience – nice to have, not mandatory.
- Works on invoicing accounts and requests or conducts order verification operations;
- Interfaces with appropriate departments to research outstanding balances and resolve customer issues. Responds to internal and external customer account inquiries;
- Compiles weekly/monthly reports regarding receivable assets, as needed;
- Follows up with collections/bank/customer to post receipts and ensures minimal payments are moved to suspense account;
- Interacts with internal stakeholders and manage Generic mailbox/ Fusion/ FSR Queues.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.