Junior Account manager
We are a full-cycle software development company delivering high-performing solutions and services designed for the purpose of helping your business thrive.Cerinte
We are looking for an Account Manager to create and nurture business opportunities with key accounts and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of potential and existing clients and develop new business relationships.
A successful Account Manager should keep our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long run. Some of the responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders to understand the client’s organization, their objectives, needs and how we can support them with their business. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Product Development, Service delivery teams and Marketing), to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel in the future.
The ideal candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales objectives.
If you are the type of person who is able to easily start conversations, understand different businesses and create business and tech solutions for them, we would like to meet you.
What we are looking for:
- Great networker and communicator with a good balance of charisma and market knowledge
- Excellent use of English (comprehension, written and speech);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Bachelor degree in marketing, management, business administration, computer science or technical disciplines is preferred;
- Able to work with clients of any size and adapt to their needs, conversational level and business realities;
- Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude;
- Resilience and ability to work well under pressure;
- Articulate and confident presentation skills and professional telephone manner;
- Time-management skills and the ability to prioritize;
- Attention to detail;
- Persuasive and influential verbal communication skills;
- Business awareness;
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Understand customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product/service knowledge to meet those needs;
- Identify and develop new business through social media, follow-up calls, networking
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize client value and profits;
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- Monitor timely and successful delivery and implementation of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing IT market trends;
- Advise on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts;
- Network with existing customers and answer their queries, to promote additional products and upgrades and identify new business opportunities;
- Responding to tender documents, write proposals, reports and supporting literature;
- Manage workload in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals;
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Business development team
- Product development teams
- Web design team
- Technical Support and Dev teams
- Legal and Financial (Contracts, billing and payments)
What will you find at EXE Software?
- Challenging work tasks;
- A friendly team willing to share their knowledge and experience;
- A welcoming and relaxing work environment;
- Financial support for professional training courses and certifications;
- An office nearby AFI mall;
- Relaxing area with ping pong, foosball, library, bean bags and others;
- Opportunities for career development;
- Private medical subscription.