IT Systems Analyst
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
- University degree in Computer Sciences /Information Systems or University degree in Engineering / Business Administration with additional certificates, degrees or experience in IT;
- Good knowledge of Project Management (PMBOK, Agile);
- Good knowledge of Database technologies (especially Microsoft SQL Server) - min 3 year;
- Good knowledge of Data Warehouses on the Microsoft Platform, Microsoft integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services, and Analysis Service (SSAS);
- Good knowledge of BI-frontend tools (, Power BI);
- Basic knowledge of API management and design - would be a plus;
- Basic knowledge of modelling languages and tools (BPM,UML) – min 1 year;
- Basic knowledge of ITIL (Service Management, Change Management);
- Enthusiastic learner, preferable with good academic record;
- Communication in English should be at intermediate level or above;
- Analytical capabilities and problem solving;
- Self-motivated and pro-active individual with the ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Action oriented;
- Ability to cope with change, planning and prioritization skills;
- Good communicator;
IS Systems Analyst
- 1 year temporary contract with Lugera & Makler working for Philip Morris -
As an IS Analyst, you will be responsible for understanding the business requirements and for deploying and supporting IT solutions and services.
- Actively build and maintain close collaboration with stakeholders from Commercial department to stay up to date with the latest business course and upcoming future needs;
- Analyze and define information and technical needs, formalizing scope and deliverables;
- Understand the business function and technical areas, execute the deployment and localization of the global system solutions;
- Provide maintenance and support to internal and external customers;
- Design and execute test scenarios;
- Deploy IT solutions and services as per the company methodologies;
- Maintain interconnected systems and their development/support processes;