Internal Organization Officer
Asset Portfolio Servicing Romania is part of the APS leading company founded in 2004 and headquartered in Prague, the Czech Republic. APS provides comprehensive services in distressed and performing loans portfolios investment advisory and recovery management and performs asset management. Involving more than 800 experts, it provides services in 15 European countries: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Greece, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia.
APS manages assets totaling in nominal value more than EUR 8.6 billion and provides exclusive investment advisory to five investment vehicles and recognized institutional investors. Since 2013, APS is an official partner of International Finance Corporation (IFC), member of World Bank. APS has a single shareholder, Martin Machoň, APS cofounder and CEO.
APS Romania was founded at the end of 2007, rapidly growing into one of the most active investors and managers of the performing and non-performing loans, partner of the strongest financial and non-financial companies in Romania.
Join our team of young, open minded and dynamic professionals.
You will have the chance to work in an international environment, develop your professional skills and build a thorough expertise with the perspective of further career growth.
• Bachelor degree or higher;
• Ability to work under pressure and to follow strict deadlines;
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner;
• Ability to perform both independently and in a team environment;
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, prioritization, decision making and
conflict resolution skills;
• Computer literate with Microsoft Office good skills (especially Excel);
• Fluency in English, written and spoken.
• Ensure monitoring and reporting to the management of the stages of the projects under
• Managing applications received from operational divisions, reviewing and preparation of
final requests to be sent to approval competences;
• Perform live presentations of business applications in the management committees;
• Monitoring the completeness and correctness of the information added by the operational
division within documents submitted for approval and performing corrections if necessary;
• Data management and reporting;
• Close attention to details and departmental procedures and workflows.
Developing a career in a nice work environment with the help of our professionals;
Possibility to grow within the organization;
Periodic trainings and workshops for your personal development;
Partnerships with different stores to enjoy your free time;
Team bonding events;
Easy to acces and modern headquarter.