Customer Service Associate with English
As a Customer Service Analyst provides functional and/or technical support for resolution of customer problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries. You will liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner and ensures proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents. Primary responsibilities are focused on customer contact, not transaction processing.
What makes you the perfect candidate?
1. You have 6 months to 2 years experience in customer services
2. You have at least Upper Intermediate in English language
3. You have time management and administrative skills
4. You have knowledge of Microsoft Office
5. You have a team player with interpersonal and conflict management skills
Besides the attractive salary package, we will offer the possibility to bring your own input into delivering great results. You will have access to training and programs that will help you develop your skills.