Junior Detective Controls
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- University degree (preferred studies in financial and accounting field);
- General knowledge of financial processes;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of other foreign language is a plus;
IT – knowledge:
- General knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems;
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word,
- Likes to work with processes;
- Careful and structured performance, detail oriented;
- Good ability to communicate and to work in a team;
- Task oriented, likes to work independently;
- Proactive attitude;
- General knowledge of business processes;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- Experience auditing, process controls or accounting is a plus.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus.Responsibilities
- Understand the overall structure of Bosch as worldwide organization;
- Understand the overall process of Detective controls conduction;
- Conducting Detective Controls according to process Central Directive and local work instructions for all relevant departments;
- Reporting errors to process manager and initiate a correction; Quality check of audit documentation archived in portal room, shared drives;
- To the holder of this position other tasks and activities related to the current job can be assigned by the department manager or assistant department manager.