This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Team Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Team spirit, excellent communication skills;
- Proficient in English (B1/B2);
- MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power-Point);
- Good organizational skills, decision-making ability, attention to details;
- Awareness of quality, reliability and responsibility;
- Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines;
- Analytical and synthesis ability;
- Independent, responsible, accurate and structured way of working;
- Spontaneous and able to resolve crisis situations.
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus .Responsibilities
- Handles tasks in the administrative areas;
- Centralizes administrative documents and presents them to the General Manager in order to be approved and signed;
- Initiates and facilitates communication between the organization departments;
- Distributes important information regarding the entire organization;
- Manages internal and external correspondence;
- Organizes meetings: planning, preparing of the meeting rooms and necessary materials;
- Manages site visits or internal meetings– provides necessary protocol and logistics;
- Manages the access cards for visitors of the location;
- Maintains communication with external providers.