Executive Assistant - Electronics Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
We are looking for a talented, hard-working, and highly-motivated candidate to serve as the Executive Assistant.
Does this sound like you?
The ideal candidate has experience in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly collaborative environment. He/she will proactively support all daily business administrative responsibilities for the Plant Manager and work with the management team to ensure smooth daily operations across the division.
The ideal candidate is looking for an exciting role with a wide range of responsibilities and projects, which include:
* Provide high-level administrative support for the Plant Manager;
* Maintain a busy executive calendar, organize and prepare for meetings, coordinate domestic and international travel, track and prepare budget reports;
* This individual acts as a gate-keeper to the Plant Manager;
* Regularly handles confidential material and information and exercises discretion in doing so;
* Performs other duties as required to ensure the smooth operation and responsiveness of the department.
Meeting and Event Management:
* Responsible to coordinate executive management level meetings regarding content preparation of the presentations for the manager, takes meeting minutes;
* Also coordinate regular meetings to discuss current happenings across the division, identifies room for improvement in processes and implements solutions;
* The individual plans, coordinates & implements the logistics and content of division-wide meetings, the annual summer retreat, and the holiday party;
* The individual designs program or project vision, goals, objectives and methodology;
* Responsible to plan, organize and ensure smooth running of meetings, workshops and other events, regarding the management team;
* Responsible to ensure that office callers and visitors are courteously greeted and referred to the proper persons or answers their inquiries in the absence of the executive, if possible.
* Collaborate with members of the division to evaluate progress and refine plans, while exercising sound judgment for project progress and project direction on behalf of the Plant Manager;
* Provide vision and direction for division projects to ensure alignment with the institution and lead process improvement initiatives in the functional unit;
* Evaluate and provide feedback for submissions from the departments in the division;
* This could involve editing documents, maintaining a current knowledge of division priorities, providing relevant responses, etc.;
* Responsible to ensure synchronization alignment of the other team assistants of Plant for all common administrative activities;
* Responsible to act as an intermediary of the executive management, by organizing, processing, all incoming information and by transmitting relevant information to the management, employees and externals;
* Knows company quality policy and the impact of his activities in achieving quality targets.
* 2 year experience in Executive Assistant or Project Manager;
* University Degree in Technical field is a plus;
* Advanced English knowledge;
* Good Microsoft Office knowledge.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.