JUNIOR BRAND MANAGER (FOOD DIVISION)
Humangest Romania este parte a grupului SGB Humangest Holding, grup cu capital integral italian, specializat in consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane. Obiectivul nostru este sa oferim partenerilor, candidatii potriviti nevoilor lor, precum si idei inovatoare pentru problemele ce pot aparea in domeniul resurselor umane. Humangest Group iti ofera solutii in gasirea unui loc de munca, atat in cadrul echipei noastre cat si in cadrul companiilor client.Cerinte
- At least 2- 3 years work experience in this realm in FMCG.
- Genuine interest in marketing, brand management and channel marketing (marketing at the POS).
- Prior experience in trade marketing, instore marketing or sales in FMCG sector would be an advantage.
- Decisive, analytical and performancedriven person.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, ideally holding a C1 level certificate according to CEFR.
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency including Word, Excel, and Power Point. Clean driving license.
The role is open to people who have the following attributes:
- Fully selfaccountable, hence able to work with little or no supervision.
- Advanced analytical and excellent timemanagement skills.
- Motivated by the essence of work and the results achieved.
- Open to new things, easily accepting changes.
- Enthusiastic, with pride in work, desire to finish and complete things properly and on time.
- Instrumental in managing different projects.
- Practical and resourceful.
For our client, manufacturer of home and personal care products, dairy food and snack food, we are looking for a Junior Brand Manager.
- Executing of all planned marketing activities with strong instore focus and in very close interaction with the Sales teams.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing Food in overseeing the agreed brand plans implementation.
- Monitoring and analyzing the respective snack categories, competitors, consumer attitudes and habits on both markets with strong focus on Retail audit reports interpretation and workable graphical presentation.
- Sales and brand performance analysis.
- Implementing agreed ATL& BTL activities plan in line with the brand strategy in a timely manner.
- Building, executing and analyzing brand campaigns in close collaboration with the headquarter office.
- Proactively proposing brand and category development strategies, presenting strong justification and action plan to deliver them.
- Managing all assigned projects with third parties (agencies and advertising materials suppliers, among others) with minimum or no supervision.
- Development and/or adaptation of full set of POS materials for both markets.
- Managing the assigned marketing budget responsively and reporting on its status as required.
- Interaction with the Sales teams, Global Business Unit team, Logistics and Finance Departments, as well as with external research and advertising agencies and producers.
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in New Europe.
- The chance to become part of a great team fostering a friendly and motivating work environment.
- The possibility to work in a homey office in the heart of Bucharest.
- Attractive package, adequate to your efforts and achievements.
- Premium Private medical Insurance.
- Meal Tickets.
- Fresh fruits, Coffee, Tea.