Master Data Analyst with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Euromaster active
View all jobs Master Data Analyst with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
- Fluency in English;
- Excel medium level;
- Good communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical and logical thinking;
- Comfortable with repetitive work and transactional activities;
- Serious, respecting deadlines;
- Focused on finding the solution, not the blame;
- Receive data and sourcing documents, compile, sort, interpret and verify data to be entered according to the internal procedures;
- Provide data entry for multiple information systems;
- Support the colleagues from the countries (headquarters, service centers) and respect the SLA agreed for each country;
- Ensure the quality, accuracy and unicity of the data;
- Communicate effectively as part of a team approach with other internal departments;
Main activities for the Data Management, Romanian team are: management of customers, suppliers, products & services, organization and pricing (selling and purchase).
- Document the processes and SOP for the ARTICLES stream and update them in real
- Share the knowledge within the team and also with the other departments involved in
the end-to-end process;
- Understand the business context and the specificities of each country;
- Data quality checks performed within the team, ensure that tasks are created in time and with the right level of accuracy in all the applications used ;
- Identify opportunities to simplify and automate the process but also to streamline between countries.