Compensation & Benefits Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Compensation & Benefits Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Our key expectations from the future colleague include:
- A minimum of 4-5 years of relevant experience in similar fields, experiencing modern HR systems and demands;
- Very good analytical skills, curiosity and problem-solving capability, understanding of HR systems and processes;
- Highly skilled in using Excel and HR information systems (ideally, but not necessarily SAP) to maintain quality HR data and to produce accurate reports effectively;
- Client-service and tolerant to ambiguity; we are operating at a fast pace and make our best to serve our internal clients in the most relevant, sometimes personalized, manner; therefore, we permanently strive to reach a balance between flawlessly streamlined processes and a personal touch which adds value to our colleagues’ daily experience with Deloitte;
- Team-playing attitude is a must, while we also appreciate a good sense of humor.
In our growing Human Resources group at Deloitte, we are looking for a skilled and team-playing colleague to fulfill a Compensation & Benefits Specialist role.
The role’s holder will specialize mainly in the following areas:
Acts as an internal consultant on all the compensation and benefits related matters and ensures employees requirements are timely and accurately solved within agreed SLAs:
- Hiring and termination of individual labor contract - monitoring all process for compliance with local laws and company policies and standards;
- Administration of personnel - completing all the necessary documents labor contracts, contract addendums for wages, position changes and other changes, decisions and other documents requested by employees;
- Full-range HR systems maintenance and reporting – mastering the SAP-based HRIS, delivering reports of various complexity;
- Payroll support - collecting and centralizing all information (timesheets, medical and holiday leaves, salary changes, bonuses, lunch tickets, benefits in kind, new entries, leavers etc.);
- Involvement in the regular salary surveys – both data gathering and analysis;
- Contributing to various operations in relation to our performance management process – e.g. generating
forms, technical troubleshooting;
- Actively involved in HR projects, ensuring data analysis, mapping, implementation of changes etc.;
- Proactively manages relationships with stakeholders;
- Maintains accurate databases from reporting tools and creates dashboards for HR Business Partner to facilitate access to accurate and up-to-date information;
- In assigned areas of responsibility constantly monitor processes and their associated tools; propose & implement continuous improvement actions upon management validation; act as gatekeeper for assigned processes.
Subject to our future team and internal demands dynamics, the role may enlarge or record various changes, in line with the role holder’s skills and professional interests.