Recruitment Analyst with English
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• Approximately 1-2 years of experience in a similar role (preferably IT)
• Minimum High School degree;
• Fluent in English;
• Good communication skills, both written and oral;
• PC Literate;
• Ability to follow process instructions accurately;
• Problem-solving and analysis skills;
• Act as a recruitment subject matter expert and champion Accenture standard delivery solution
• Consistently build, maintain and display a sound understanding of the client’s industry to identify opportunities and manage risks
• Be updated with recruitment best practices, channel management activities, the potential use of new sourcing channels and techniques
• Provide feedback on candidates to hiring managers, agencies and/or directly to candidates.
• Informally manage service agents to ensure timely and accurate completion of administrative processes (e.g., background checks and reference checks), as required
• Communicate results and organize start dates with client and candidate.
• Provide regular updates and feedback to managers, continuously update requisition status and facilitate timely decision-making.
• Attractive benefits package including coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom;
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;