Supplier Quality Engineer for PTC - TSR
The Powertrain division focuses on efficient and clean vehicle drive systems. Here, the division works to improve the performance of injection systems, turbochargers, transmission control units, sensors, actuator systems and exhaust-gas aftertreatment. At the same time, it paves the way for the electrification of vehicles with efficient systems technology and economical vehicle integration
Our story began fifteen years ago with three engineers who were at the beginning of their journey. In time, our team and our experience have grown and now we are ready to face new challenges and to create more innovative products for our clients. We develop different products for both passenger and commercial cars, but our focus is for actuators development. Now we extend our roles and we are looking for new colleagues, senior but also junior. We could say that we are serious, but also funny, responsible, creative and you can find that out by coming to meet us! Responsibilities:
* Quality responsibility for dedicated components and suppliers within the Category on a worldwide basis.
* Plan, initiate, implement and control appropriate measures to assure the supplier quality along the complete process chain.
* Qualification, introduction and release of suppliers, technologies and manufacturing processes by VDA6.3 Audits with high focus on early involvement and failure prevention.
* Lead and moderate Supplier Component Reviews to detect unclear and critical issues in drawings and specifications and close the resulting action together with supplies
* Preparation and performing management meeting with suppliers.
* Review of sourcing documentation and preparation for management decision.
* Work in international and multi-disciplinary teams including e.g. Purchasing, Engineering, Project Management, local SQM departments, Customer Quality and Logistic.
* Drive root cause analysis and enforce the definition and implementation of appropriate counter measures at the supplier to ensure that the parts and services meet the defined quality requirements (8D method);
* Centralized sourcing, qualification, introduction and release of mechanical components according PLC and APQP incl. handover to the plant with focus on suppliers, development locations and plants.
* Plan, initiate and control failure prevention orientated, advanced quality management measures in the design / development phase for supplied parts and services (Feasibility Commitment, Project Reviews, Run & Rate, Safe Launch Concept, Quality Control Plan etc.) to ensure that our products meet the defined quality requirements.
* Know-how in plastic components and assemblies, incl. e.g. stamping, soldering and related process technologies.
* Ability to understand, discuss and align technical requirements with internal departments and suppliers with high focus on requirements engineering based on drawings and specifications.
* High willingness to travel worldwide.
* Quality skills, e.g. 8D, Ishikawa, FMEA, APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC.
* Structured & organized.
* Very good English language skills.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team.
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.).
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area).
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.