This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Compliance Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. Sucursala Bucuresti is operating since 2017 in Romania, as the local Branch of the payment institution Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. established in 2009 in United Kingdom.
We offer payment services worldwide for both companies and individuals and we are constantly expanding both internationally and locally.
Our expansion is facilitated and possible due to our advantages such as: financial stability, innovative technology, modern office spaces and a diverse, motivated and always friendly team of colleagues.
We are currently looking for new colleagues to actively participate in the further development of the services offered to our clients and partnerships that allow us to be a sustainable Fintech in the long term.
We want in our team a person who:
- Has studies in the financial field;
- Experience in the financial field;
- Understand the legal and regulatory framework of financial services;
- Has knowledge of the structure of the financial services industry and, in particular, of the role played by the sector and their organization;
- Has very good analysis, synthesis and planning capabilities;
- Has managerial, organizational and prioritization skills;
- Speaks English medium or advanced level.
- Implementation and maintenance processes and techniques for risk assessment and limitation of risk exposures;
- Collecting and analyzing the internal and external data necessary for risk analyzes;
- Calculation of risk indicators according to the company's internal procedures;
- Following legislation and provisions in the field of financial and capital markets, as well as any relevant legislation;
- Develop and update appropriate policies and procedures for identifying, evaluating, measuring, controlling and managing risks;
- Regular monitoring of compliance with the risk limits system;
- Managing risks, collecting and evaluating quantitative and qualitative risk data by adopting appropriate risk assessment methodologies / tools;
- Provide relevant data on risk management and propose appropriate risk management measures;
- Periodically reviewing risk management policies and procedures.