Junior Instrumentation & Control Engineer
- education/degree: electronic or automation engineer;
- minimum experience in instrumentation and control industrial design represents an advantage;
- communication abilities and capability to interface with other disciplines: Civil/Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Process;
- good skills in utilizing Smart Plant Review
- good knowledge of 2D and 3D software (AutoCAD);
- english language – advanced level.
Design industrial instrumentation and control system, including instrument data sheets, wiring and loop diagrams.