Graphic design digital pre-press Specialist
Mafcote Inc., headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut USA has offices in Bucharest, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Pennsylvania and Mississippi. As a leading paper manufacturer and converter, Mafcote offers a full line of paper products for home, office and the food service industry as well as customized folding cartons for a range of end users.Requirements
Graphic design, digital pre-press, and print production experience is imperative with this position.
This position will manage incoming design orders, print preparation or review of art files, communicate and follow up with the ecommerce team, printer and customer service, maintain and organize design jobs before going back into the production process.
• Good English – reading and writing skills.
• Ability to organize and balance design work orders in production, always having a keen eye for creativity, detail and quality
• Conscientious, self-motivated, resourceful, looking for excellence
• Proactive by critiquing and analyzing to ensure accuracy
• Has excellent organization and time management skills
• Can rapidly conceive, visualize and clearly communicate design solutions
Qualifications & Competencies:
• Minimum of 3-4 years relevant experience in the graphic design, pre-press and digital printing field
• Proficient in Creative Suite, Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop and must be comfortable in both vector and pixel based graphics.
• Fluent in current creative best practices, creates fresh designs with exceptional aesthetic and variations on styles
• Understands file formats and conversions to prepare files for print production
• Some working knowledge of large and small format
• Experience with a variety of interior and exterior finishing substrates, applications and equipment.
• Work with staff to develop concepts and design in both print and digital mediums for a wide range of clients.
• Provide new, creative ideas regularly, always seeking to improve processes.
• Remain current in industry standards, trends and aesthetics.
• Working knowledge of fine art photography, camera hardware, shooting and editing.
Part time with an opening for full time
Working in a team of US and Romanian specialists