Software Developer C++/QNX
Have you always wanted an opportunity with a cutting-edge project that will get your talents noticed ? Well, this is your moment. We are on the verge of laying the path to new vehicle architecture with an ambitious project set up, and you can be part of that!
We are looking for bright, fresh, and enthusiastic minds who are eager to join our team in Brașov. We are looking for your application as Software Seveloper, no matter whether you are a mid-level employee or a highly experienced expert. We encourage all persons interested from all over the world, male or female or divers, young in spirit without regard to age.
- You develop platform software for a functional safety relevant QNX partition of a next generation infotainment system
- You consider functional safety aspects in design and software construction
- You clarify requirements with the customer and with external suppliers
- You ensure the quality of your work products by writing unit tests and by considering static code analysis
- You analyze system behavior and performance of your work products
- You work in an agile environment
- You are very experienced in C++
- You are experienced in embedded systems, preferably in embedded automotive systems
- You are familiar with QNX and you have already worked with software development tools on QNX
- You have strong debugging skills
- Ideally you have experience in Google Test and in Python
- Ideally you have basic knowledge in software integration and build management
- You are familiar with software development processes and the V-model
- You are familiar with agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban
- Ideally you have basic knowledge in safety-relevant software development (IS
- You have an autonomous, proactive, team-oriented and self-reliant way of working combined with a structured and precise working style
- You are fluent in English or German
- You have a relevant university degree or a comparable degree
What we are offering:
- An intensive training in the area of the automotive standard AUTOSAR and trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- A motivating work environment in a dynamical team with high flexibility in work times and environment;
- Challenging and versatile tasks with State-of-the-Art technologies;
- the possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- Intensive support for your personal and professional development.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- We offer you the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for yourself;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.