Technical Project Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cushman & Wakefield Echinox active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Constructii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Imobiliare - Real Estate active pe Hipo.ro
What you need in order to be part of our team?
- University degree in Civil Construction Specialty or similar
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Project Management in Construction (on sites or engineering design) or Property Development
- Excellent knowledge of information systems, Excel, Word, Project and AutoCAD
- Excellent understanding of the Design, Planning and Construction processes
- Very good knowledge of the legislation in constructions, architecture and urbanism.
- Driving license B category, flexible approach to working hours and availability for travelling
- Ability to balance and coordinate multiple tasks, work independently and under tight deadlines
- Initiative and time management skills, results driven, team oriented
What will be your responsibilities?
- Provide technical assistance, coordination and surveillance of construction works involved in Cushman & Wakefield Echinox development projects
- Ensure that constructions meet the methodology and law stipulations requirements and are in accordance with work authorisations issued for each project
- Survey, approve and assess from a technical point of view the construction projects
- Manage and control the site management and the Design, Permitting and Construction processes
- Manage, coordinate and appoint internal and external consultants, inspectors, architects, site supervisors, constructors and contractors
- Manage the procurement process by preparing and sending the technical offer requests to Contractors for tender purposes
- Analyse the Contractors’ offers from a technical, economic and financial point of view
- Responsible for timeline programming and contract management
- Responsible for budgeting and reporting
- Monitor the actual progress according to planning and overall goals and adjust the sequencing, durations and dependencies to ensure the exact end delivery of the project
What we offer you:
- A modern, energetic, multinational working environment, with a friendly team of professionals;
- Opportunity to further develop your skills and promote inside the company;
- Medical subscription at one of the top private medical services providers in Romania;
- Bookster subscription.
Before applying, please visit our website and social media.