Senior QA Automation Team Leader
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs Senior QA Automation Team Leader active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Technical relevant knowledge, IT studies (graduate);
• Relevant experience in Automated Testing, 5+ years relevant experience in IT;
• Experience as a Team Leader
• Very good knowledge and working experience with C# and C++
• Experience with SQL database
• Knowledge of testing methodology (ISTQB certification- nice to have);
• Good command of English, both written and spoken
• Solution-oriented person, with determination and ability to respect strict deadlines;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Cooperation and team spirit;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills, understanding of business objectives and risks.
• Assuring the plan and implementation of assigned applications testing (requirements analysis, testing strategy, test plan designing, execution, writing user guides)
• Designs, develops and maintains automated test scripts in C# and C++
• Analyzing and estimating the testing efforts
• Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
• Coordination of a future team of 20 members