Recruiter (blue collars)
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
• At least 4 years of prior experience in a similar position
• Proficient in full suite of Microsoft Suite of products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Undergraduate College Degree/ B Degree/First degree
• At least 2 years of prior Talent Acquisition or HR Coordinator experience
• Applicant tracking system experience such as Kenexa or Taleo
• Some exposure/experience with social media ( LinkedIn)
• Customer focused, adaptable, has strong follow up and organizational skills
• Personable, high energy individual that is passionate about recruitment and enjoys working in a fast paced, innovative, dynamic organization
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must appreciate the need to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism at all time
• Participate in departmental project work focused on delivering operational efficiencies and process/system innovations to drive the Talent Acquisition function forward
• Manage the internal and external posting of job requisitions to PepsiCo’s career sites and other external sites as requested by TA Manager.
• Manage all internal and external candidate interviews (video, phone and in-person) with a prescribed list of interviewers, including candidate travel, Interview Schedule creation and all candidate/interviewer communications
• Send Offer letter via email to candidate and serve as primary point of contact to aid them on any process related questions and handle revisions as necessary.
• Partner with HRBPs and hiring managers to ensure new hires are properly integrated with internal payroll systems prior to start date
• Manage candidate documentation process to ensure systems and legal compliance
• Deliver the highest quality candidate experiences to ensure that PepsiCo is viewed as candidates’ Employer of Choice
• Provide timely communication and counsel to HRBPs, hiring teams, and candidates throughout the recruitment process