HR Generalist with Portuguese
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Fluent in Portuguese (B2);
• Residence permit needed for non EU citizens;
• Good English skills;
• Good client handling skills;
• Good communication skills, both written and oral;
• Excellent problem solving and analysis skills;
• Self-motivated, positive attitude and approach.
• Interacts with the end users in day by day operations via specific applications;
• Performs researches to identify required information in order to solve errors and issues;
• Acts as first level of support for HR related situations (Recruitment support, HR Administration support; Contact Center; Compensations & Benefits);
• Complies with all client and Accenture targets and quality requirements;
• Creates reference letters and testimonials for employees;
• Updates the HR data base with the employees’ personal information changes;
• Produces standard correspondence and labor contracts using existing templates;
• Creates addendum for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions, contract extensions, etc.);
• Creates letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Study leave, etc.);
• Prepares exit documents for employees leaving the company;
• Develops improvements to processes and local work instructions.
• Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
• Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries(if applicable)