Application Technical Support with Portuguese
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Application Technical Support with Portuguese active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Are you our ideal candidate?
• Fluency in Portuguese and English
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (internet Explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office)
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Listening skills
• Problem solving and analysis
• Customer service orientation
Ability to work in shifts:
• Receives and logs internal and/or external customer problem/request/issue and ensures proper documentation;
• Performs customer request/problem identification and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly;
• Documents troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and when required, transfers call or promptly notifies responsible party for resolution;
• Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/requests/issues are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention;
• Develops and maintains knowledge of customer specific business environment;
• Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department’s/product’s key performance requirements;
• Demonstrates understanding of the customer’s business needs or market and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings;
• Develops and maintains incident management and knowledge management tools, client information systems, and service desk procedures.
• Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.