Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AECOM Engineers Constructors Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Piping Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Constructii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
AECOM is a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Delivering clean water and energy. Building iconic skyscrapers. Planning new cities. Restoring damaged environments. Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems. Designing parks where children play. Helping governments maintain stability and security.
We connect expertise across services, markets, and geographies to deliver transformative outcomes. Worldwide, we design, build, finance, operate and manage projects and programs that unlock opportunities, protect our environment and improve people’s lives.
Imagine it. Delivered.
- education / degree: Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical from a four year accredited college or university;
2-3 years of oil & gas, petrochemical, power or other heavy industrial process type project engineering experience;
- familiar with the Romanian, American and European codes and standards and with the other technical or legal applicable requirements;
- knowledge of piping and pipe supports design including preparation of related deliverables;
- capability to read and understand construction drawings;
- communication abilities and capability to interface with people in Piping discipline and from other disciplines: Architectural, Process, Mechanical, I&C and Civil/Structural;
- good skills in utilizing 2D software (AutoCAD, Microstation), and 3D software (CADWorx, AutoCAD Plant 3D, Revit, Smart Plant 3D, PDS);
- english language – medium level.
Preparation of deliverables.