- education / degree: Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical from a four year accredited college or university;
2-3 years of oil & gas, petrochemical, power or other heavy industrial process type project engineering experience;
- familiar with the Romanian, American and European codes and standards and with the other technical or legal applicable requirements;
- knowledge of piping and pipe supports design including preparation of related deliverables;
- capability to read and understand construction drawings;
- communication abilities and capability to interface with people in Piping discipline and from other disciplines: Architectural, Process, Mechanical, I&C and Civil/Structural;
- good skills in utilizing 2D software (AutoCAD, Microstation), and 3D software (CADWorx, AutoCAD Plant 3D, Revit, Smart Plant 3D, PDS);
- english language – medium level.
Preparation of deliverables.