Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AECOM Engineers Constructors Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Mechanical Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Constructii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
AECOM is a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Delivering clean water and energy. Building iconic skyscrapers. Planning new cities. Restoring damaged environments. Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems. Designing parks where children play. Helping governments maintain stability and security.
We connect expertise across services, markets, and geographies to deliver transformative outcomes. Worldwide, we design, build, finance, operate and manage projects and programs that unlock opportunities, protect our environment and improve people’s lives.
Imagine it. Delivered.
- Education / degree: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical from a four years accredited college or university. Master of Science in specialty discipline represent a plus;
- Knowledge and hands on experience with Codes and Standards (such as ASME, API, ANSI) and with the other technical or legal applicable requirements;
- 2-3 years of experience in Mechanical design, refining, and/or petrochemical industries is a plus
- Knowledge of equipment material handling
- Good skills in utilizing 2D software (AutoCAD, Microstation),
- 3D software (CADWorx, AutoCAD Plant 3D, Revit, Smart Plant 3D, PDS) is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communications;
- English language – medium level
- Develop mechanical design and provide information to the project design team;
- Prepare mechanical equipment specifications and data sheets;
- Support the preparation of engineering drawings with enough detail to define the equipment scope and technical requirements;
- Understands and able to assist with the budgeting, planning and scheduling of mechanical work;
- Capable to work within multidiscipline design team from concept through to implementation;