...enthusiastic and outstanding! ... helpful and present! ...young and smart!... ah, almost forgot:
This is in a nutshell the Lugera team in Romania.
A bunch of dedicated, happy people ready to face in a natural, positive and friendly fashion all your challenges... a bunch of people at the service of people, unconditionally!
We started with hope in our souls and a smile on our faces when many others were there, way ahead of us.
We managed to make our voice heard out loud and the warmth of our hearts touched each and every recruitment we accomplished... why? ...because we are caring people, driven by the power of
“WE CAN DO IT!”
And you know what? We continue this way! And Lugera Republic is whatever republic should be: smiles on every face, glamour on every "street", laughter and success in every "building"!
Everyone who applies for a Lugera job is officially a citizen of our republic!
For our client, one of the most important HVAC accessories producers we are looking for a Marketing Specialist.
5+ years of experience in product marketing, business development;
Complete tasks with a strong emphasis on roadmap execution, winning projects and driving revenue;
A basic understanding of the products and targeted market;
Experience in R&D project management and process orientation;
International networking skills and the willingness to travel;
Fluent English skills with France skills as a plus.
• Leading, defining and communicating new products;
• Assembling and analyzing sales forecasts;
• Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives;
• Planning and organizing promotional presentations;
• Tracking product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data;
• Preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data;
• Creating promotional materials;
• Supporting sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information;
• Researching competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing;
• Planning meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.