Internship for Vendor Master Data
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ongoing University - Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related University;
- Fluently spoken and written of English;
- MS Office, especially Excel and Word;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer Service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Outgoing and easy to get along with.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus.
- Maintenance of Vendor Master Data (creation/change) based on the requests received on share point;
- Responsible for data quality (set-up and improvements) in Vendor Master Data - SAP system;
- Support in migration projects;
- Set-up and implementation of new requirements and processes for Vendor Master Data in close collaboration with the business functions;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager;
- Cleansing activities for Vendor Master Data in SAP.