Junior Tax Consultant – Mergers & Acquisitions Team
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Who you are
• You are smart, a fresh graduate or master student/graduate in the Economic field and eager to learn and develop
• You want a career, not just a job
• You know how to solve problems, have initiative and curiosity
• You are a good talker both in Romanian and English
• Multitasking is in your blood and you know how to prioritize
• You are a very good team player
Work you’ll do
You will work closely with our clients to understand their business. You will also have the opportunity to:
• Be included in our M&A team and gradually specialize in transactions specific issues (starting with the administrative part)
• Use Deloitte standard methodologies and knowledge management resources
• Prepare draft reports for clients, summarizing facts, analyses and specified solutions and recommendations
• Communicate with local and foreign clients
What’s in it for you
• Strong investment in your career and constant learning opportunities
• Thorough & very insightful onboarding process
• Exposure to very diverse industries and businesses
• Full-time job (undetermined period) and a friendly team
• Opportunity to work under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (managers, senior consultants)