Accounts Payable Travel and Expenses Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schlumberger active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Payable Travel and Expenses Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
If you are a professional, looking to gain more expertize and apply all your knowledge and skills into taking the next step further in your career, then you might want to check this fresh position!
- 1+ years work experience in finance and accounting department
- SAP experience or other ERP system application
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Ability to handle a large volume of data entry with high accuracy
- Language requirements: Romanian and fluent in English (comprehension, written and speech). Other languages a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written, required to resolve issues on invoices with both vendors and internal buyers from multiple Schlumberger locations
- Familiar with standard accounting concepts, practices, and procedures
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Organizational and time management skills
- Professional and has a service-oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize issues
- Review all expense reports for accuracy and completeness through the SAP ERP system
- Follow up on all open, approved and rejected expense reports over 90 days old
- Perform random audit of expense reports in accordance with Schlumberger policies and procedures
- Pull and copy expense reports for all company internal/external audits on an as needed basis
- Process all application requests and issue credit cards for T&E card program in accordance with Schlumberger policies and procedures.
- Cancel cards when directed to by AP Accountant in accordance with company policy
- Assist customers with invoice and monthly statement requests, or fraud/chargeback inquiries
- Respond to Helpdesk inquiries regarding all T&E policies and processes , and educate internal users on the use of the online training and information as needed
- Responsible for monitoring all exception reports and reporting exceptions to AP management team in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate and current documentation and files, understanding each SSC supported country’s legal requirements for document storage
- Ensure strict compliance with SOX
- Perform special projects or other tasks as required
- Participate in process improvement projects as requested
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
* By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Cameron-a Schlumberger Company, Schlumberger or OneSubsea to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998.