Senior Tax Accountant
If you are a professional, looking to gain more expertize and apply all your knowledge and skills into taking the next step further in your career, then you might want to check this fresh position!
- To perform the job successfully, preferably the individual should demonstrate a background in external or internal audit, strong understanding corporate income tax computation, withholding tax and IFRS and proven analytical skills (data interpretation and review).
- You should possess excellent Excel spreadsheet skills and the ability to communicate ideas and influence change across the finance organization.
- Experience on SAP (or another ERP system) would be beneficial.
- Professional finance qualification (ACCA / CPA etc) would be desirable.
- You must also be able to communicate advanced in English.
- Prepare supporting documentation for corporate income tax provision and statutory financial statements in line with local GAAP to a standard ready for external audit
- Regularly review the legal entity results during the year to understand drivers of revenue & profitability, in addition to full understanding of the balance sheet
- Liaise with Schlumberger local finance staff (plant/project controllers) around the world to finalize the corporate income tax computation and financial statements
- Communicate and provide information to external consultants and auditors to ensure an efficient audit process.
- Process improvement & driving a ‘right first time’ mentality in the field organizations
- Analyze and prepare reports to support transfer pricing and cross border billing processes consistent with the tax organizations guidance
- Indirect tax analysis and compliance
- Ad hoc financial analysis and projects as required
* By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Cameron-a Schlumberger Company, Schlumberger or OneSubsea to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998.