Project Accounting Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schlumberger active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Accounting Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
If you are a professional, looking to gain more expertize and apply all your knowledge and skills into taking the next step further in your career, then you might want to check this fresh position!
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar).
- 3+ years strong computer experience – MS Office.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- SAP experience or other ERP system application.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech).
- Other languages a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
- The ability to effectively use Microsoft Excel.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach.
- Ability to prioritize issues.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Prepare and post accounting entries in support of the projects.
- Manages financial transactions for multiple subsea projects, to include: tracking and reporting processes for consistent execution of projects and enforcing financial policies and procedures required to ensure the integrity of financial data and reporting.
- Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts.
- Reports monthly and quarterly project financial status.
- Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements.
- Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis.
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
* By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Cameron-a Schlumberger Company, Schlumberger or OneSubsea to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998.