Accounts Payable Accountant
If you are a professional, looking to gain more expertize and apply all your knowledge and skills into taking the next step further in your career, then you might want to check this fresh position!
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1+ year work experience in finance/accounting department, with strong emphasis on PO/ NPO invoice processing and the 3 way match principle
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle high-volume of data entry with high accuracy
- Language requirements: Romanian and advanced in English (comprehension, written and speech). Other languages a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ensure timely and accurate processing vendor invoices.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies with appropriate internal and external resources.
- Maintain vendor statements and communicate with vendors when necessary.
- Answer vendor and internal customers AP related queries.
- Prepare original documents for imaging/filing as instructed.
- Process payment information in accordance with the Company’s payment terms requirements.
- Review balance sheet accounts and prepare reconciliation.
- Work with related parties (procurement and finance) to ensure the clearing of Accounts Payable balances.
- Comply with applicable company policies and procedures.
- Performs a variety of AP tasks and projects as necessary.
- Participate in process improvement projects as requested.
- Prepare reporting schedules and resolve audit issues identified by auditors.
- Ensure strict compliance with SOX.
- Maintain accurate and current documentation, understanding each Financial Hub supported country’s legal requirements for document storage.
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
* By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Cameron-a Schlumberger Company, Schlumberger or OneSubsea to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998.