Inside Sales Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active
View all jobs Inside Sales Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity’, ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.Requirements
ADP is hiring an Inside Sales Intern
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more…
• Are you restless, revved up and ready to get things done?
• Have you got the power to transform problems into first-class solutions?
• Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment?
Yes? We had a feeling this could be a perfect match. Don’t just take our word for it… read on and see yourself! #HelloWork
First, let’s tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people – and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We’re always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
The Inside Sales Intern will go through a training program, learning to prospect for new business and/or sell additional business to existing ADP clients in an assigned geographic territory in EMEA. This position may partner with Field Relationship Managers in a team-selling environment. It will be focused on generating incremental business using sales automation software and internet technologies and working on the phone.
• Interested in a career in Sales
• Student in the second year of University or more
• Possess a strong work ethic, initiative, positive attitude and high energy
• Aptitude towards organizing projects, multi-tasking
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proactive, can-do attitude, desire to learn
• Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Advanced level of English. Knowledge of any other European Language is a plus.
As an Intern you will shadow a dedicated Inside Sales Representative with a hands-on approach to:
• Network with key decision makers in a designated territory
• Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to prospect targets for ADP payroll and HR solutions
• Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
• Represent stand-alone products of genuine interest to customers
• Cross sell business outsourcing solutions to an existing client base
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
· Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
· Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
· Become a certified “smarty pants.” Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.