Senior Financial Accountant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schlumberger active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Financial Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
We are part of the world’s leading supplier of technology in the oil and gas industry. As finance function, we are constantly looking for ways to support our business by ensuring compliance, efficiency, integration of high technology finance tools and maintaining an excellent communication cross functions and geo-markets. The Financial Hub in Bucharest is continuing to develop and to become a center of excellence in technical accounting areas. Our team keeps growing and we are looking for experienced accountants to join us in our Bucharest Afi Park office. This role is part of the General Accounting and Controlling department and it supports the month end close process, balance sheet notes, group and internal audits and technical projects in the management accounting area, according to US GAAP Standards (and internal policies and regulations).
- Responsibility for closing the management books for multiple legal entities.
- Balance sheet review, reconciliations and preparation of associated balance sheet notes.
- Control and preparation of general ledger entries including prepaid, accruals, provisions, allocations etc
- Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and Group Audit requirements.
- Ensures compliance with US GAAP standards and internal policies and controls
- Work cross departments, cross hubs and cross functions in order to achieve accuracy, completeness and timeliness of deliverables.
- Having a good overview of the business transactions and their reflection in management accounting
- Analyzing actual results (P&L and BS) to reconcile financial accounts, taking responsibility for all balances and resolution of queries
- Ad Hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required.
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Diploma holder for professional qualifications
- Three (3)+ years of experience in management or financial accounting
- Strong computer experience Microsoft Office desired and SAP knowledge is a plus
- Good communication & Collaboration skills
- Demonstrate high reliability and self-motivation
- Drive accountability and results
- Fluent in English
- Second foreign language (preferably French, Spanish) would be considered a plus.
* By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Cameron-a Schlumberger Company, Schlumberger or OneSubsea to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998.