Internship Program - Finance
Schlumberger is looking for innovators to shape the future of energy. If you share our passion for discovery, we’ll give you the platform to turn it into real impact. Are you looking for a challenging career move in Finance? We are currently looking for new students that can tag along and be part of a multicultural team within our Finance hub located in Afi Park Cotroceni.
We opened our Bucharest Financial Hub in 2012 and it is currently our biggest hub in the Romanian capital. Our Schlumberger Financial Hubs are centers of excellence that encourage curious and talented people to develop in a dynamic environment, helping them build successful careers in order to achieve their full potential. Does this sound like the ideal next step in your career? If so, then join the winning team at Schlumberger.
The internship opportunities are in the following departments: AP, General Accounting, Statutory & tax, Financial Analyst, Project Accounting, Management Accounting, Cost Accounting and Treasury.
Your responsibilities can range from Ap invoice processing, reconciliation processes until calculating costs, learn about balance sheet, P&L components and not only. You will be integrated into a multifunctional team from your very first day on the job and work on a different task A mentor, a manager, a team leader with technical mastery in your area of study will give you best assistance, guiding you through your period of practical training with experience and advice.
To summarize with one sentence: We are looking for high potential students who have the strong desire to move things ahead in a dynamic pace work environment.
What we offer:
- Your internship would be a paid program, with a labour contract for a period of 6 months, 8 or 6 hrs /day with the possibility, if performing, to be able to become a permanent colleague of ours
- Meaningful responsibility from day one
- Challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
- Meal tickets
- Additional 8 ron/day net as contribution for lunch
- Medical coverage at Medicover
- Easter bonus- 500 ron
- 30% discount at World Class or 7 card.
apart from the ones mentioned above
- Flexible with your exams program
- SAP- will learn how to work in SAP
- Learn on the job and apply the knowledge from university
- The possibility to become a permanent employee
- Multicultural team
So, if you are interested, or you know a colleague that can be interested in what we offer, feel free to apply here!