BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
WE WANT YOU TO KNOW
• We are growing our Business Development Department and we are in search for a colleague who will help us build business partnerships.
• Within our team, you will find everything needed to become a high performer: knowledge, best practices, benchmarks gathered in the past 20+ years, trainings, day-to-day coaching and a lot of opportunities to shine.
• This is an exciting new opportunity that offers the successful candidate a route into the Engineering & IT services industry, we are looking for a can-do and leadership attitude.
• We offer a competitive package, built from fix salary and a performance-based bonus as well as wellbeing perks.
DESCRIPTION Of The ROLE : Business Development Manager / Business Unit Manager.
OBJECTIVE Of The ROLE
- Set up a team dedicated to ALTEN Nordic, as follows:
• In 6 months – 5 to 8 consultants
• In 12 months – 10 to 15 consultants
- Background IT (mastering basic IT concepts, good knowledge of IT specific processes including Agile).
- Good communication / good relationship abilities.
- English, conversation level.
- Previous IT consultant experience.
- Prior experience in selling IT services.
- Prior coordination experience.
- Swedish, conversation level.
RESPONSIBILITIES Of The ROLE
- Identification of contacts in ALTEN Group nordic branches (FI / SE / CH) with business potential for ALTEN Romania, generates and develops business relationships with an effective approach through research and qualification of potential prospects.
- Delivers tailored presentations to potential clients by using a wide range of presentation techniques.
- Systematic pre-sales follow-up (monthly-basis) of these interlocutors, including on site.
- Coordination of our response to the requests of these interlocutors.
- Negotiation of commercial terms for the accepted offers.
- Commercial follow-up of the realization of projects in progress.
- Actively and successfully manages the complete sales process.
- Conducts interviews for specific projects in order to find the best candidates, matching to client’s requests.
- Monitor projects profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Being in charge of the consultant’s career evolution (annual review, training…).
OTHER SKILLS And QUALIFICATIONS
• Effective communicator with good telephone and interpersonal communication skills at all levels.
• Possess drive, motivation and attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are explored and capitalised.
• Able to plan and prioritise workload to ensure objectives are achieved on time.
• Confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
• Computer literate with the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office package.
• Fluent English knowledge (excellent communication and writing skills)
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.