BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
WE WANT YOU TO KNOW
• We are growing our Business Development Department and we are in search for a colleague who will help us build business partnerships.
• Within our team, you will find everything needed to become a high performer: knowledge, best practices, benchmarks gathered in the past 20+ years, trainings, day-to-day coaching and a lot of opportunities to shine.
• This is an exciting new opportunity that offers the successful candidate a route into the Engineering & IT services industry, we are looking for a can-do and leadership attitude.
• We offer a competitive package, built from fix salary and a performance-based bonus as well as wellbeing perks.
DESCRIPTION Of The ROLE : Business Development Manager / Business Unit Manager.
OBJECTIVE Of The ROLE
- Set up a team dedicated to ALTEN Nordic, as follows:
• In 6 months – 5 to 8 consultants
• In 12 months – 10 to 15 consultants
- Background IT (mastering basic IT concepts, good knowledge of IT specific processes including Agile).
- Good communication / good relationship abilities.
- English, conversation level.
- Previous IT consultant experience.
- Prior experience in selling IT services.
- Prior coordination experience.
- Swedish, conversation level.
RESPONSIBILITIES Of The ROLE
- Identification of contacts in ALTEN Group nordic branches (FI / SE / CH) with business potential for ALTEN Romania, generates and develops business relationships with an effective approach through research and qualification of potential prospects.
- Delivers tailored presentations to potential clients by using a wide range of presentation techniques.
- Systematic pre-sales follow-up (monthly-basis) of these interlocutors, including on site.
- Coordination of our response to the requests of these interlocutors.
- Negotiation of commercial terms for the accepted offers.
- Commercial follow-up of the realization of projects in progress.
- Actively and successfully manages the complete sales process.
- Conducts interviews for specific projects in order to find the best candidates, matching to client’s requests.
- Monitor projects profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Being in charge of the consultant’s career evolution (annual review, training…).
OTHER SKILLS And QUALIFICATIONS
• Effective communicator with good telephone and interpersonal communication skills at all levels.
• Possess drive, motivation and attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are explored and capitalised.
• Able to plan and prioritise workload to ensure objectives are achieved on time.
• Confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
• Computer literate with the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office package.
• Fluent English knowledge (excellent communication and writing skills)
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.