Experienced Accounting Consultant
Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
As an Experienced Accounting Consultant at BDO you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
- Full cycle accounting for companies from various fields of activity;
- Statutory bookkeeping in compliance with local regulations;
- Monthly statutory reporting & management reporting;
- Accounting consultancy and guidelines for clients;
- Guide the activity of the junior colleagues;
- Economic University degree, Accounting or Finance;
- Solid accounting and fiscal knowledge and previous experience in a consulting company;
- Good command of English and advanced MS Office;
- Initiative, accountability, team spirit;
At BDO we are focused on EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE and you will have the opportunity to be the best in your area of expertise.
We count on your INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY and commitment to the team because we strongly believe Relationships Matter.
We train your mind and your spirit because we know that professional COMPETENCE needs good energy and attitude.