Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Student/Intern non-engineering_Plant_HR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
*Very good English knowledge; *Being a student enrolled in a relevant Faculty (Social Science; Human Resources, Psychology; Sociology etc).
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
HR Talent Sourcing Intern in Sibiu
Start your HR experience in a wonderful team!
What will you be doing?
* Learn about newest talent sourcing methods;
* Identify candidates for all job openings;
* Conduct phone screenings with the identified candidates;
* Post job adds on the company's website, other job-portals and social media;
* Schedule interviews with the fitted candidates;
* Be the interface between candidates, HR Specialist and Hiring Leaders;
* Update candidates data in our e-recruitment system.
Besides being awesome, you need to have:
* Very good English knowledge;
* Being a student enrolled in a relevant Faculty (Social Science; Human Resources, Psychology; Sociology etc);
* Good communication skills;
* Experience in the HR is a plus.
What we offer: We will do our best so you can be your best! Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool. Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania In the time frame 1999 - 2018, Continental invested about € 1.4 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 19.700 colleagues by the end of 2017, out of which over 5.700 are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1,000 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.