Occupational Health & Safety Responsible for Powertrain - TSR
The Powertrain division focuses on efficient and clean vehicle drive systems. Here, the division works to improve the performance of injection systems, turbochargers, transmission control units, sensors, actuator systems and exhaust-gas aftertreatment. At the same time, it paves the way for the electrification of vehicles with efficient systems technology and economical vehicle integration
Responsible for occupational health and safety and fire prevention requirements in FM&ESH department:
* To ensure and continuously improve occupational health and safety as well as fire protection at the local site.
* To monitor compliance with current ESH legislation (work safety and emergency situations) and to provide expertise on how this legislation and regulations can be met.
* Organizing and preparing presentations related to ESH requirements (work safety and emergency situations).
* To ensure that personnel are properly instructed and trained in health and safety and fire prevention.
* To develop and communicate methods of raising employee awareness with the aim of sensitizing employees to the prevention of accidents, work-related illness and fire.
* To identify emergencies and establish emergency response plans. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Word, Excel, Power Point and advanced PC usage skills;
* Degree in engineering, 2 years experience in the field of occupational health and safety or fire prevention. Occupational health and safety or fire prevention (basic knowledge of hazardous substances management, fire prevention);
* English, advanced level;
* Strong organizing skills
* Authorizations: - curs SSM 80 ore - mandatory - curs cadru tehnic PSI - will be a plus
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.