Quality Manager for Product in Production - Manufacturing TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
* Process qualifications and process capability studies according to the specific procedures, including statistic evaluation, evaluation and decision of capability results;
* Define improvements from the results, realization and check the effectivity;
* Participate to Internal audits (process - LPA II) and support for customer audits;
* Support of statistical methods (SPC, Preliminary Process Capability Analysis, Process Capability Analysis);
* Create and update the work instructions for final inspection, failure catalogs, visual aids and attention sheets;
* Support in implementation of engineering changes in manufacturing.;
* Responsible to lead, track and monitor the actions for process improvements (FPY, Jidoka, etc).
* Knowledge of manufacturing and test processes;
* Problem solving and traceability skills;
* Quality analysis and reporting skills; - Knowledge of FMEA and control plan;
* Knowledge of quality standards ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA 6.3, VDA 6.5, IPC A610 class 3;
* Knowledge of statistics SPC, MSA;
* Experiences in audits;
* MS Office;
* Advanced English knowledge.
* Project based travel opportunities;
* New technologies, new equipment;
* Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology;
* Excellent career opportunities both in technical and managerial area;
* Competitive salaries.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.