Project Manager (POSDRU)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Teach for Romania active
View all jobs Project Manager (POSDRU) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Non profit Charitable Organizations active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Teach for Romania este o organizație non-guvernamentală, parte din rețeaua globală Teach for All, care caută și pregătește oameni valoroși, cu sau fără experiență anterioară de predare, pentru a deveni profesori în învățământul de stat, pentru copiii din medii vulnerabile.
Pentru un tânăr în România de astăzi, educația, cunoștințele pe care le dobândește și mediul în care crește sunt cruciale pentru oportunitățile la care are acces mai departe.
Calitatea educației pe care acesta o primește până la vârsta de 15 ani este determinantă pentru parcursul său ulterior în viață.
We are looking for someone who is:
• Details oriented and comfortable to work with numbers;
• An autonomous, proactive worker;
• Basic project management cycle;
• Strategic thinking;
• Risk management;
• Budget planning;
• Budget tracking (across multiple budget lines, activities …);
• Knowledge of monthly cash flow;
• English: Medium level & project management technical terms (communication, reports and documents will be in English);
• Excel: medium;
• Communication skills;
• Stakeholder management;
• Analysis and Synthesis of information.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in POSDRU projects implementation;
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in implementing educational programmes and experience in developing educational materials.
It would be a plus if you also had:
• Experience with writing project proposals.
We are looking for a dedicated, highly committed and motivated Project Manager, who wants to learn and improve his/her professional carrier in implementing educational projects. In the Development Department, through our activities of fundraising, research and development of resources, design and implementation of projects, we support both staff and teachers going through the two years of TFR programme and work in challenged schools and communities. Our activities and results support and sustain the activity of the entire organization.
Role-type: full time
Reports to: Public Funds & Foundations Manager
Period: until December 2020, with the possibility of extension
• Plans, coordinates and is charged with the implementation and tracking of diverse project activities;
• Works with other departments in order to collect information and data;
• Analyzes data and integrates the data into the project;
• Facilitates the activity of the organization’s departments within the project;
• Communicates and works with external partners and representatives of project’s consortium;
• Documents the activities of the project - producing and collecting various deliverables;
• Archives the project’s documents;
• Is charged with the selection of the beneficiaries of the projects (micro-grants, trainings and others);
• Creates Draws-up technical reports;
• Draws-up financial reports.
• A chance to do high-significance work in education (more access to excellent education for all children);
• The opportunity to build up your skills and develop yourself personally and professionally;
• Access to training and learning opportunities inside the organization and from our learning partners;
• An excellent working environment in a value-based organizational culture;
• Access to a global community of experienced and talented specialists and first-hand innovative approaches and models from the Teach for All network.