Service Manager - Demand Management
Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
IT Service Manager - Demand Management towards AZ Technology SE: As a member of Workplace Services (WPS), he/she will take care of end-to-end Demand Management of the demands within WPS, providing direct and focused interfaces to all stakeholders of the Demand.
He/she would also be responsible to:
- Create IT demands in Service Now;
- Prioritize and Manage all demands, ensure status update and ensure closure of demands;
- Keep all stakeholders informed, by providing periodic update and management reports;
- Analyze each demand for its requirements, ensure that they are ready for all quality check and approval gates;
- Be accountable and responsible for timely approvals from the various managerial forums;
- Create project in Service Now, ensure project approval and initiation and proper handover to the Project manager;
- Demand manager is based in Bucharest, Romania.
- Daily management of demands;
- Creating demands in Service Now;
- Follow-up with requestors for further information regarding demand;
- Discuss with Service Manager regarding feasibility and priority of the demand;
- Ensure that the demand is ready for approval phases;
- Ensuring clear and accurate financial details by discussing with commercial teams;
- Taking part in weekly team meeting to update the Demand management status ;
- Regular / Weekly reports to project teams and management;
- Taking part in the approval meeting by presenting the demand or by supporting with details required to take decision;
- Ensure that approved demands are created as projects and are in execution.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience working in IT Industry, preferably in Demand / Change management;
- ITIL certification is preferred;
- Project Management knowledge is an add-on;
- Background on IT Service Now or other similar tools is an add-on;
- Basic understanding regarding IT Service Management;
- Understanding of Demand, Incident, Change and Problem management would be preferable;
- Excel reporting and PowerPoint skills are mandatory.
- Fluency in English is required;
- Fluency in German is optional;
- Reliable with high level of accuracy;
- Ability to coordinate with all levels of stakeholders and ability to persuade / follow-up
to ensure results;
- Team player and ability to work under pressure with advanced level of self-organization and initiative;
- Ability to remotely coordinate with stakeholders across globe by effectively utilizing
the communication channels;
- Good communication and relationship building skills; Excellent ability in English language (oral and written).
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.