Pension POS Senior
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Minimum 3 years experience in working in private pensions with very good understanding of the legislation and experience in performing pension operational processes;
• Ability to analyze and interpret the pension laws and regulations;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Time management skills and capacity to identify priorities;
• Flexibility and capacity to easily switch between diverse tasks/projects;
• Good knowledge of English, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word;
• University diploma.
• Providing monthly regulatory processes and reporting relating to payments allocation and transfers IN & OUT;
• Preparing and submitting the Supplementary Report and all the checks and actions derived from the Warning Lists;
• Handling the customers’ complaints and inquires; updating the customer information in the customer service database;
• Ensuring that all audit’s and regulator’s findings and recommendations are addressed in a timely manner;
• Identifying and adjusting the department’s operational processes in line with regulatory changes;
• Identifying possible risks associated with the departments output and deliver solutions that will mitigate effectively those risks;
• Recommending solutions to automate or simplify the operational processes.