BullGuard is a pioneer in the Internet of Things (IoT) and connected device security for consumers. It released the world’s first IoT vulnerability checker and following the acquisition of Dojo Labs is leading the consumer cyber-security industry in providing the highest level of protection to consumers across all of their internet-connected devices and smart homes.Requirements
- 2+ years of DevOps or System Engineer experience;
- Good knowledge of modern web architectures (rest/ restful, web apps, .net framework)
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure or equivalent experience and skills with other cloud computing platforms, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP);
- Hands-on experience with container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Automated build and deployment with CI/CD tools like Azure DevOps, Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy;
- Experience and willing to work with Microsoft stack (Windows, IIS, CMD, PowerShell);
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent field;
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of enterprise level networking (TCP/ IP, VPNs, SFTP, Proxy, Firewalls);
- Good knowledge of shell scripting and/ or dynamic languages (Bash, Perl, Python);
- Experience with configuration management tools such as CHEF, Puppet, Ansible;
- Knowledge of relational/ NOSQL databases includin its performance tuning, backup/ restore scripts and processes.
- Developing and enhancing our automation processes by working closely with both Infrastructure and Development teams to consider the best mix of technologies and on-premises/ cloud solutions that support highly sustainable and stable services in our infrastructure;
- Improving and maintaining our existing Applications infrastructure and deployment flows, to ensure all our production systems are robust, stable and able to service a growing number of clients;
- Provisioning and monitoring our development/ test/ production environments;
- Working closely with our R&D, product-development and analytics team;
- Ensuring the continuous improvement of existing applications and data-processes and build environments for new products;
- Automating everything, including provisioning, monitoring, data processes and continuous delivery elements.