Senior Security Engineer, SaaS Monitoring and Incident Response
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world.
They trust and empower their colleagues, and together they make sure they have everything they need to do their best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
• Proven track record (5+ years of experience) in the security monitoring space, delivering meaningful results for a high volume, high complexity SaaS business
• Strong understanding and evidence of hands-on knowledge and experience in the following areas of security monitoring and incident response
• Security Monitoring
• Web application layer attacks and firewalls
• Denial of service attacks and cloud service providers native protections
• User and network level access control violations
• Phishing attacks
• File integrity monitoring
• Security configuration drift
• Security patch management
• Critical workload process monitoring
• User and system account compromise
• Incident Response
• Pre-Breach incident management table tops and drills
• Post-Breach incident management playbooks
• Stellar teamwork and collaboration skills.
• Proven track record of effectively working with remote teams
• Proven ability to wear multiple hats, prioritize, not get stuck, and adapt in an environment that’s growing and changing fast
• Prior experience with Azure Security Monitoring
• Prior experience with incident management toolset
What you will be doing in this role:
• Bring your security monitoring experience
• Build a security monitoring strategy and plan hosted online services
• Collaborate with security engineers and penetration testers and incorporate their feedback into specific requirements for monitoring against advanced threats
• Identify opportunities to build scripts and tools that enable deeper insight into security state of our online servers
• Based on our client’s service(s) components and architecture, define and build meaningful sources of security alerts that provide useful insight into the security and compliance posture of our client’s online environment
• Collaborate with development and IT teams in setting up and configuring the tools and systems needed to implement your monitoring strategy and plan
• Continuously enhance your monitoring strategy by staying on top of
• Changes in infrastructure and services running in our client’s online environment
• Innovation in tools provided by cloud service providers to detect and control threats
• Threat intelligence in the industry to identify potential threats applicable to our client’s online environment
• Bring your incident management experience
• Analyze security alerts and turn them into actionable follow-up items through collaborative investigation and triage with development and IT teams
• Define incident response process and a playbook for stakeholders in development, IT and SRE teams
• Integrate security incident response process with existing tools for incident response in the company
• Build effective and actionable reports for development staff and management stakeholders